For Car Insurance we take a whole bunch of different things into account, including:
- the insurance, driving history and age of the people who’ll be behind the wheel
- the ins and outs of your car – from age, to make and model
- where the car is parked day and night
- the address where your car usually sleeps overnight
- whether the car’s under finance
- how many kms you travel each year
- the car’s use (private, business or ride share / ride hail)
- whether you choose to pay in one go or by the month
- the cost of claims.
After that, Government taxes and charges are added to the risk premium Bingle quotes – and this amount is the premium we charge you.
If you want more info, feel free to read the Premium, Excess & Claims Guide for the policy you are interested in.