My kid’s hitting the road – can I insure their car in my name?

At this time, you’re probably more nervous than we are. If they own the car, they need to be the policy holder. If they are driving your car, just add them as a listed driver on your policy. If you don’t list them on your policy, and they have a bingle, the unlisted household member or unlisted regular driver excess will be applied.

Have more questions? Submit a request

Powered by Zendesk