Does Bingle offer Third Party Property Damage car insurance?

Yes we do!

Third party property damage cover gives you confidence knowing that if you have a bingle and cause accidental damage to someone else's car or property, that you’re covered for up to $20 million.

This IS NOT Compulsory Third Party (CTP)/Green slip insurance, and it IS NOT part of your vehicle's registration.

Because we’re so busy offering great car insurance at a low price, we don’t offer CTP insurance. Sorry about that. But don’t worry - get in touch with AAMI or GIO, they do CTP insurance.

Read the PDS for details of what our third party property damage car insurance policy covers and policy terms.

You can learn more and get a Third Party property Damage car insurance quote from Bingle here.

Have more questions? Submit a request

Powered by Zendesk