You can make a claim with us easily online using Bingle Self Service. The process should take around 10 minutes, and we’ll ask you to give us:
- details of what happened and where; and
- details of anyone else involved, including other drivers, property owners and witnesses; and
- details of the damage on your vehicle and, if it was towed, details of the towing company.
If you or the driver of your vehicle didn’t contribute to the accident (this means the other driver was entirely at fault), and you can provide the name and address of the at-fault driver and registration number of the at-fault vehicle we’ll then waive the excess. If you’re unable to supply all of these details, this doesn’t impact the cover under your policy or your ability to make a claim.
How to book your repairer
Once your claim is lodged, you can book in your repairs:
- We’ll ask you a few questions so we can get a better idea of the damage.
- Enter your suburb and select one of our authorised repairers from the list.
The first repairer on the list will be the repairer with the first available booking. You’ll then receive a confirmation of your booking details, and, if you’ve purchased our Keep Mobile as an Optional Extra with your policy, you’ll sort those details on the confirmation page too.