How do I change my address?

Changing your address has never been easier! 

Moving is complicated enough, so here at Bingle we've made updating your address simple and easy!

Moving to a new state or territory? 

If you're moving to a new state or territory (for example from Victoria to New South Wales), you need to click HERE to send us a message. Our Customer Service Team will update your policy for you! Simple! 

How do I update my address online?

If you're moving within the same state or territory, updating your addres online is easy to do using our Policy Self Service tool. Once you've logged in select 'Update My Policy', then select 'Parking Address'. Once you have added your new address, click continue and you're done! 

Have more questions? Submit a request

Powered by Zendesk