If you need to change or add listed drivers it's as easy as this. Start by logging in here
- Then click on the box marked View and update my policy for the policy you want change
- You'll come to the Policy summary page
- Click on Update my policy on the left side of the page
- It will take you to the page shown below
- Click on Listed drivers and follow the prompts
Changes to your policy can also change the premium you pay. Once you've made the change, you'll be notified if there's a change in premium.
If you're unable to add that driver, you'll see a link at the bottom of the Update my policy page under Have an error? section. If the person has had their licence suspended within in the last three years they would not be eligible to be a listed driver.