Will you insure my car if it has existing damage?

We won’t be able to insure your car under a Comprehensive Insurance Policy if it has any existing damage – which could be anything from hail, to rust or damage caused by a car accident.  We can offer our Third Party Property Damage Insurance cover provided your car is still roadworthy & registered.  

Third party property damage cover gives you confidence knowing that if you have a bingle and cause accidental damage to someone else's car or property, that you’re covered for up to $20 million.

This cover is not Compulsory Third Party/Greenslip Insurance (CTP). In most states CTP is included in your vehicle registration fees, however if you live in Queensland or NSW you have the option of choosing a CTP provider.

Read the PDS for details of what our third party property damage car insurance policy covers and policy terms.

Have more questions? Submit a request

Powered by Zendesk