Read on to find your problem and try our solution
I can’t remember which email address I use to login with
- Solution – click on Forgot your email address?
- Enter your name, date of birth and mobile number
- The next screen will show which email address you've been using to login
- From there you can login, reset your password, or
- register a new email address if you no longer have access to the old one
- or request a manual password reset.
I can’t remember my password.
- Solution – click on Reset password.
- Enter your email address and submit.
- You’ll receive an email to reset your password.
I want to change my password
- Solution – login to your policy.
- Click on Change password in the top right side of the page.
- Follow the prompts to change your password.
My policy doesn’t come up when I try to login
- Is your name on the policy the same as the self-service account? If your name is Joshua on your policy but Josh on the self-service the system won’t give you access. If the dates of birth are different that's a problem too.
- Solution – click here to Register a new email address using the correct version of your name. (You would now have two login email address but would only be using one of them)
I forgot my policy number.
- Solution – click on Find my policy number.
- Enter your name, date of birth and mobile number. We'll send text message with a confirmation code. Type the code in the box provided and you'll be given your policy number.
I can't see all of my policies when I login
- Solution – On the top right side of the page click on Where’s my policy?
- On the next screen type in the missing policy number and click on the yellow button
- The missing policy will now be added to your list of policies
I want to use a new email address to login with
- Solution – click here to Register for Bingle's online tools.
- Enter your name, date of birth, new email address, postcode and your Bingle policy number. Click in the yellow button marked Register.
Did you know….
- that you can use one email address for correspondence and a different one for logging in?
- Only one person can use a particular email address as a login.
- So just because we sent a document to an email address it doesn’t mean it’s the one you use to login.
- To find out which email address you use to login with click on Forgot your email address?
- If the system won’t let you register a particular email address it could be because someone else is already using it.