If a direct debit hasn't gone through you can make a once off payment by following these steps:
- Log into Policy Self Service
- If you've forgotten your email or password, click here
- Select the policy you'd like to pay
- Under the “Policy Summary”, you’ll see a “Monthly Premium” segment (Pictured below)
- If you’re eligible to make a manual payment, click the yellow box
If you don't make a manual payment don't worry - your policy will still be covered for up to 14 days past your original debit date.
Click here to read our article which explains how we make a second and third attempt to debit the funds. I missed a monthly payment, when will you try again?