If a direct debit hasn't gone through you can make a manual payment by following these steps:
- Log into Policy Self Service
- If you've forgotten your email or password, click here
- Select the policy you'd like to pay
- Under the Policy Summary, you’ll see a Monthly Premium segment (Pictured below)
- Click on the yellow button to make the payment.
Please note - you can't make a manual payment a few days either side of a direct debit date.
So check this diagram, it shows the days in the monthly cycle when the button will be available.
If you don't make a manual payment don't worry - your policy will be covered for up to 14 days past your original debit date. And we'll make second and third attempts to debit the funds. Click here to find out more about it. I missed a monthly payment.