Don’t stress! It happens! We'll cover you for up to 14 days past your original debt date, and we will try again to take the payment on (or around) day 14, but if you want to get in early you can make a once off payment up to 10 days after your missed instalment.
To make a once off payment, follow the below steps:
- Log into Policy Self Service
- If you have forgotten your email or password, click here
- Select the policy you would like to pay
- Under the “Policy Summary”, you’ll see a “Monthly Premium” segment (Pictured below)
- If you’re eligible to make a manual payment, click the yellow box
Here is what it looks like, note the red circles highlighting where to find the buttons.