You can choose from the following options to pay your excess:
• you can pay the excess(es) directly to us before we finalise your claim;
• the excess(es) can be deducted from the amount we pay for your claim (if any);
• in some instances, the excess(es) may be paid to the appointed repairer or supplier; or
• in some instances, the excess(es) may be deducted from the amount we pay to another person for loss or damage to their property
We’ll usually ask that you pay the excess when you first make your claim, but if you are unable to up front, it won’t impact your ability to make a claim.
You can pay your excess easily online:
1. Log in to your policy via Bingle Self Service
2. On your policy list page, click on the Track my claim button
3. On your claim list page, locate the claim number you're wanting to pay, click on the Pay Excess button in the Action column and follow the prompts
You'll receive a receipt number once the payment has been successfully processed.
But I’m not ready to pay my excess:
Your claims can still progress even if you're not ready to pay for your excess.. Simply select "No" and then click on “Next >” when we ask if you're ready to pay for the excess.
A claims consultant will then contact you within 2 business days to process the payment for your excess or discuss your excess payment options, before proceeding to explain any next steps.