Sounds like you’ve got a new car. Congratulations! If you need to change the car on your policy, you won’t need to take up a new policy with us, you can stick with the same policy. Click here to easily change the vehicle details via your Bingle Self-Service:
- Login to Bingle Self-Service
- Click ‘Update my policy’
- Select your policy from the policy list which appears.
- Under the subheading of 'My car', select ‘Swap car’.
- Fill in your new car details, and select the green button, ‘Find your car’.
- Confirm your details on the next screen – please note: changing the vehicle may affect your premium.
If your new car costs more to insure, we’ll ask you to pay an additional premium. If it costs less, you’ll get a premium refund where you’ve already paid for the full period of cover. If you pay your premium monthly, we’ll automatically adjust your monthly instalment.
If you haven’t changed cars, but you’d like to insure an additional one, check out this article for a step-by-step guide on how to do so.
If your previous car was insured by us, but has been written off, you will need to start a new policy by getting a quote here.