Log in to your Bingle Self-Service account to get documents, like the Confirmation of Insurance, Certificate of Currency and Insurance Schedule. Your selected documents will then be sent to your email address.
Your selected documents will then be sent to your email address.
To get these documents, follow these steps:
- Login to Bingle Self-Service
- Click ‘Update my policy’
- Select your policy from the policy list which appears.
- Under the list of options to the left, select Get Documents
- Follow the prompts.
If you’re looking for your Product Disclosure Statement, you can find that on our Policy Documents Page.
If you need:
- a tax invoice: this can be found on the original renewal or new business policy email we sent you. If you pay your policy monthly and require a tax invoice, this can be done using the new business or renewal document combined with your bank statement. At this stage, the system is not able to generate receipts for individual monthly debit payments.
- to replace a lost your invoice: you can request a new one by submitting a document request following the link at the bottom of this article.
- evidence of your claims history: most insurers will accept your most recent renewal document. Should you require more evidence, however, you can request a claims history document from us by following the link at the bottom of this article.
Should you need any of the documents that require our help (a Tax Invoice, annual payment receipt, or Claims History Letter) please reach out by submitting a ticket here.